Why instruct Olympic Construction Ltd?
We are qualified, experienced engineers/surveyors with a full range of specialist equipment to undertake a detailed survey of all the elements of your property, following which the findings and correct recommended solutions will be provided in a detailed written report.
- Timber surveys/wet rot/dry rot/woodworm
- Waterproofing/basement and cellar conversions
- Wall ties and structural stabilisation
- Ventilation within the habitable areas and in sub-floor voids
- Property condition surveys
- Specific defect surveys/reports
- Building defect inspections/reports
- CPR 35 compliant Expert Witness report
Building condition survey
Expert witness surveys and reports.
Our principal surveyor and MD is a Fellow Chartered Association of Building Engineers member. Chartered Fellow membership is the most senior grade within the Association and reflects a member's knowledge, expertise, experience and position within the industry.
Our surveyors hold the RICS-Expert Witness Certificate and are members of the Expert Witness Institute and The Academy of Experts. We have extensive experience being called to be Expert Witnesses for commercial and residential property disputes. When the parties in dispute cannot reach an agreement, an Expert can be appointed - independently or jointly - to prepare a Part 35 expert report to resolve the dispute before contemplating legal proceedings.
Our surveyors are trained and qualified to the highest industry standards listed below:
- Build E FCABE - Fellow Chartered member of the Association of Building Engineers
Chartered Fellow membership is the most senior grade within the Association and reflects a Member's knowledge, expertise, experience and position within the industry.
- AssocRICS - Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- CSSW - Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing
(The adopted benchmark of the National House Building Council (NHBC)
- CSRT - Certificated Surveyor of Remedial Treatments
- MEWI - Member of the Expert Witness Institute
- MAE - Practising Member of The Academy of Experts (Membership No. 3887)
- RICS - Expert Witness Certificate
- Technician at the Institute of Wood Science
- RSciTech - Registered Science Technician with the IOM3 Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining
- BPEC qualified - Domestic ventilation systems
- Remedial Design Engineer - Thor Helical Remedial systems
- MRPSA - Member Residential Property Surveyors Association