Building control were happy to pass off the various stages of the under pinning and new floor structure.
When having waterproofing works undertaken to convert an existing basement or form a new basement under your property, ensure you instruct a PCA qualified CSSWwaterproofing designer to design your basement, in accordance with BS8102:2009, and building regulations approved documents:
A Waterproofing Design Specialist accredited by the Property Care Association. http://www.property-care.org/Homeowners.Waterproofing.RWDS.asp will have knowledge of the following :
1. The waterproofing systems available.
2. An in-depth understanding of the requirements of BS 8102.
3. Sources of water, and how it flows through the soil and interacts with the structure.
4. Sufficient structural knowledge to be able to communicate with the structural engineer.
5. Sufficient geotechnical knowledge to be able to understand the implications of a soil report.
When the works are complete you will be covered with a credible insurance backed guarantee